Wednesday, November 5, 2008

TAG

TAG


Here's the latest tag, courtesy of my friend Liz :0)

10 Years Ago I was . . . .

1. Just dating JR
2. Living in my first apartment
3. Working at Cutter & Buck
4. Bought my first new car; Chevy Merto
5. Wore size 10 jeans




5 Things on Today’s To-Do List . . .

1. Take a shower
2. Take Charlie and Annie to school
3. Stop by church
4. Buy fabric to make dresses for Annie
5. Pick up the kids from school



5 Things I would do if I were a Millionaire . . .

1. Build a house
2. Pay off ALL our debt
3. Send ALL the kids to college
4. Give to our church
5. Hire a maid




5 Places I have lived . . .

1. Bremerton, WA
2. Port Orchard, WA
3. Forrest Park Rd.
4. View Park Rd.
5. Cooper Ave SW



5 Jobs I’ve had . . .

1. Bagger @ Stockmarket Foods
2. Returns, Packer & Picker @ Cutter & Buck
3. Cashier & Customer Service @ Wal-Mart
4. Customer Service @ TJMaxx
5. Full Time Mom . . . . the best job ever ! ! ! !

No comments: