Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Hubby Tag

1. How long have you been together? 12 years

2. How long did you date? 3 1/2 years

3. How old is he? 29

4. Who eats more? He does.

5. Who said "I love you" first? I told him that I was falling in love with him. But I don't remember who actually said it first.

6. Who is taller? He is

7. Who is smarter? I think he is on some topics and then I am on the other topics

8. Who does the laundry? Mostly me.

9. Who does the dishes? We both do

10. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? He does

11. Who pays the bills? He does

12. Who mows the lawn? We both do

13. Who cooks dinner? We both do

14. Who is more stubborn? Definatly me

15. Who kissed who first? He did

16. Who asked who out? I did

17. Who proposed? He did along time ago

18. Who is more sensitive? It depends on what the situation is

19. Who has more siblings? He does

20. Who wears the pants in the relationship? I think sometimes more me than him

No comments: